Do you have a broken device that you’d like to mail in? It’s easy. Download our work order (PDF, 122 KB), print it out, fill it in neatly, and include it with your device. We ask that you write your information clearly so it’s easy for us to read. If we can’t read your name, contact information, or problems you’re experiencing, we’ll be unable to proceed with your repair.
If you’d like a quote prior to mailing us your device, contact us and we’ll do our best to give you an estimate. Please understand that these are estimates only, and it may change once we get the chance to correctly diagnose your device’s issues. We will call you with a firm price once we’ve had a chance to examine your device.
Mailing Your Device to Us
- Please give us a call at 701-298-7786 or email us via the contact form prior to sending in your device so we know to expect it and what type of device you'd like repaired. Even though we'll discuss your repair prior to receiving it, please write down the issues you're having with it on the Work Order.
- Please print out the work order, and fill it in as completely as you’re able. Please print neatly so we’re able to read your information. We ask for your email address so you will receive automatic notifications of your repair status.We take your privacy seriously and will never sell or otherwise disclose your email address to any third-party without your explicit consent. We will not spam you. Please read through our standard disclaimer, then sign and date the bottom. We are unable to perform any repairs without a signature.
- Please provide a detailed description of what issues you are experiencing with your device. This helps us narrow down the cause(s) and provide an accurate quote for repair cost. We do a full series of checks when we receive your device, prior to starting repair, but knowing the problems you’re having helps us figure out how best to solve your issue. This is especially important with computers. It helps us to know what you’re doing when experiencing the problem—if we can’t reproduce it, we can’t fix it!
- Safely package your device to prevent further damage during shipping. Please wrap your device securely in bubble wrap, or a paper-based packing material, to ensure your device does not come into contact with the sides of the box. Please do not use packing peanuts! Dangerous static electricity can build up during shipping and damage components inside your device.
- Please insure your device and ship with a tracking number, so you will know where your device is at all times. Our shipping address is:
iCare Electronic Repair
23 8th St S
Fargo, ND 58103
Repair Process and Payment
Once we receive your repair, we’ll run it through our intake procedure and contact you to let you know the status of your device and the quote for repairs. Most devices are repaired within 24–48 hours and shipped out same or next day. We always ship with insurance and a tracking number, and if you’ve provided your email, you’ll receive shipping confirmation and a tracking number for the trip back to you.
We do require payment prior to the device being shipped back. We will call you for payment information. Our standard shipping rates are generally $15 for the first device and $5 for each additional device, although it can vary by weight. We typically send via USPS Priority 2-Day, although other carriers are available upon request. Overnight shipping starts at $25.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!